FAQ For Guest
Booking a vocational property with the owner/manager safely:
The great thing about our website is that you can book homes directly with the property owner/manager. You can email a few property owners using the "Contact the Owner" for rental inquiry. When you found the property of your desire and want to book and pay directly with the property owner. Then follow the below option.
- Check the details of the property.
- Contact with the owner or manager using the Book Now option on Homelyletting.co.uk property page. Confirm prices and availability with the owner/manager.
- Ask for additional costs that might apply such as cleaning or pet fees.
- Ask for damage deposit cost.
- Ask for cancellation or changing reservation policy.
- Total cost.
- Receive a rental contract from the owner, including the dates, price and renting conditions for your booking.
- Sign and return the rental contract.
- Make some initial payment to secure your booking as per the contract done with property owner.
There is most important thing to pay high attention that does not take any part in the negotiation or booking process. You must ensure that you are careful in your dealings.
Cancellation of a booking or changing the reservation:
If you have to cancel or change a reservation for any reason, please contact the property owner directly. Homelyletting.co.uk does not take any part in the booking process and is unable to help you; the cancellation has to be negotiated between you and the property owner/ manager. When making your booking you should insist on a booking contract that specifies what will happen in the case of a cancellation.